Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge. DAY 1 & 2.

I started the blog challenge yesterday, since I didn't get the chance to post yesterdays entry, here's both, day 1 and 2.

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1. After 20 years, I finally got the opportunity to travel beyond the MN/WI borders.
2. I still have not been on an airplane.
3. Today I learned what a speedometer and rev counter is.
4. Dave Ryan keeps me up during my first 4 hours of work.
5. I used to collect Starburst wrappers.
6. In junior high, because of stage fright, to avoid being the only one going on stage to claim my certificate, I missed a day before the ceremony. I was still awarded "perfect" attendance. Also, there were 3 of us.
7. One time, I smoked in the girls bathroom during school hours.
8. I played the violin for 2 years in grade school. I had "My Heart Will Go On" down.
9. The boyfriend ditched school with me the second day we met.
10. I must shower or wash my hair every day. If I don't, I feel like crap the next.
11. Today I fed Penny boiled chicken with rice. Must go buy dog food tomorrow.
12. I color coordinate the clothes in my closet.
13. I used to play video games so much I still have callus on my right thumb. Barely.
14. In 5th grade I attempted to rollerblade down a hill. I ended up falling over and still have minor scars on my left hand.
15. I have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles.

Day 2: A picture of something you cannot live without.


My external hard drive. Yes, I named it Squirtle. I store everything in it. I thought I lost all my photos/vidoes/music/documents one time and almost cried. Also, my cellphone. It's unbelievable how empty I feel when I don't have it with me or when the battery dies.

1 comment:

PaNhia said...

yay! followed you!