Saturday, October 30, 2010

DAY 15, 16, 17, 18, & 19.

I've been extremely busy running errands everyday for the past few days. Finally time to update a little. Here are five days worth of the last five days for the Blog Challenge.

DAY 15: Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play.
* Note: I have not updated my ipod in months!
1. 21 Guns
2. My President is Black
3. Us Against the World
4. Bu De Bu Ai
5. Every Girl
6. Blue Bird
7. You are not Alone
8. Paparazzi (Acoustic)
9. F.I.L.O
10. Holy

DAY 16: Something you could live without.
I could live without big-headed people. People who think they're hot shit, all the freaking time. You are not as big as you think you are.

DAY 17: Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
I would like to switch lives with Gu Jan Di from "Boys Before Flowers." I know it's a korean drama but I want to spend all the good and bad times she had with Gu Jun Pyo. He is adorable.

DAY 18: Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Stick to a job/career that will sustain my life and the future.
Someday own a nice home.
Pay off my debt and car payments.
Get down to a healthy weight for my height.

DAY 19: Nicknames you have/had & how or why you have them.
* Shorty: I am short. I had it in junior high. You would think I would have grown some since, but I didn't. I still live by that name.
* Rick Ross: I do not remember how I got this nickname but I respond. All I know is, I got it because "Rose" almost sounds like "Ross", kind of?
* Rosie GreatestEver: Because I am great. Well, credits to Drake and his lyrics in the song "Forever." I wanted to somethow put the lines, "Last name, Ever. First name, Greatest" into my facebook name. I wanted to associate my name with it too so I changed it to my last name. A few friends have made references to it.

3 comments:

thedailyfixation said...

omg I would love to pay off my school debts too! and how was your weekend?

Rosiiiie said...

My weekend was great. How was yours? I miss your blog updates. I have yet to do mine...

thedailyfixation said...

mine was great! Halloween was a blast but I'm glad its over, three days of heavy activity left me drained!

I know, I neglected my blog this entire weekend but now I'm back on track. I'll update more when I finish this exam. Anyways keep updating, I'll be back to stalk!