Thursday, October 14, 2010

DAY 3: A bad habit that you wish you didn't have.

Being a hoarder. It might be a good thing. Sometimes. [??] .. I'm not a compulsive hoarder. So that's good. But still. While cleaning and going through things I like to think, "maybe I'll need this in the future. Keep it." Then the next time I clean, I say it again. It's an ongoing "maybe." Recently I grew some balls to throw out some old unnecessary things. Sadly, or not, I threw away all the private-one-to-one notebooks/letters that I shared with friends throughout junior high and high school after reading them one more time! I threw away a few old magazines and some stuff that came in the mail. I donated old clothes that I obviously don't wear but like to think that maybe someday I will. I'm getting better at this.

4 comments:

PaNhia said...

Rosie, Have you watched the show on TLC called Buried Alive? Anyways I dont hoard myself because I don't have space for it. So whenever I buy something new, I give one old thing away to my little sister which is why she has become a hoarder lol

Rosiiiie said...

I love your last sentence. Lol. I sometimes get rid of old things to make room for new stuff too. But sometimes it's difficult. x)

Mai Bao said...

I love your blog. I am too lazy and could never keep up with something like this!

PaNhia said...

I know, I give her stuff then yell at her for having too many things lol