Saturday, November 13, 2010

Winter baby.

It snowed all through the night and I woke up to this; my backyard:

I am so excited for the snow. Driving in this weather sucks but other than that, I don't know how I would feel if Christmas was sunny and hot. This weather sets me in the mood for the oh-so-wonderful-beautful-holidays!

On a lighter note, Penny turns ONE on the 16th of this month. The boyfriend and I decided to do it early since we will be busy during the weekday. We bought her delicious food, in dog world, and a few new toys. She still loves her laser though. (My friend bought her the adorable sweater. Thanks Linda!)

1 comment:

Kristy Vang said...

OMG Rosie. Penny is SOOOOOOOOO adorable! Makes me wanna get a puppy just like her! What breed is she? OMG, what a cute dog! And she looks like such a good dog. Everytime I see your pictures, she's always looking at the camera and sitting so nicely. And if that picture was Coko, she would have been all up on her food already! LOL. Aww.. she's too cute! I wish I knew when Coko's birthday was.. ='(