Monday, November 8, 2010

DAY 28: A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

THEN 09/2009 & NOW 11/2010:

Physically: Yes and No. My hair has grown longer. I don't think I have cut it since last year. Maybe just a tiny trim to get rid of split ends. My hair is also now darker. I still sweep my bangs to the left. I probably gained a couple L B's. I still wear glasses but the "Now" photo just shows me with contacts. I am not sure but lets just say that I have grown at least an inch within this year. I still love cardigans and comfy clothes. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing a cardigan in both pictures and I still like cross-body bags.

Mentally: Yes. I have learned a lot within the past year. Priorities first. I am still trying to get that together but I am a lot more responsible now. I've grown a lot. After all the mini life crisis I went through, I now admit, I should have listened to my parents. But, we lose some to grow some. We live and we learn. We must fall in order to get back up. I turned 21 this year. I am at the legal age of drinking but it just does not sound as amusing as it used to. Don't get me wrong, it feels absolutely great knowing the that fact I no longer have to worry about being caught with a fake ID. I can now legally go grab a drink whenever I want but I have been drained from work. I still go out to have a good time though. Work hard, play harder. :)

No comments: