Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DAY 29: In this past month, what have you learned?

I have learned that Penny is addicted to laser pointers. It is like meth to her. No lies. We have gone through three already. As a matter of fact, we need to go buy new batteries soon. Sometimes when she gets frustrated by how we are twirling it, she will bark, at that point we put the laser away. Barking equals no play time. Now she tries really hard to not bark while chasing after that bright light. After we put it away she will come up to us and give the puppy face. It is so adorable and honestly, I have not seen it til now. If I say, "laser" she will get right up and look me in the eye. MmmmHmm, she learned a new word.

6 comments:

thedailyfixation said...

lol she is too cute! I woulde like to set up a date with you to visit her lol..also, lets start a scrapbooking club, christi and ym are in

Rosiiiie said...

That sounds fun. Definitely keep me posted. I just need to start printing out pictures for it. How exciting!

thedailyfixation said...

will do, what days are you free?

Rosiiiie said...

I'm available Friday thru Sunday unless things come up. I work weekdays but could maybe squeeze in a few days if I must. You guys?

Kristy Vang said...

Awww, tooooo cute! Wow, you have a wonderful way of disciplining Penny. Putting the toy away if she barks? Haha, I'd just say "No" to Coko, and she'll look at me like, "WTF, bitch?" LMAO. I can't get enough of your Penny, and I haven't even seen her is real life yet.. If I did... She'd probably be gone.. And one day, if she is missing, I'll have her.. =)

Rosiiiie said...

Kristy, you dork. Lol. I want to meet your little Coko too! We should have a play date.