Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ending of October & Halloween recap.

Inked.

I got a wrist tattoo towards the end of October. The boyfriend and I designed it while sitting out in a parking lot. My very first and possibly last. Iderno. We will see... My tattooist did a great job and she is super friendly. If I were to ever go back and get another small tattoo, I would go to her again.

After work.

I went to Target and couldn't help but grab a few things; travel size Aveeno lotion for my purse, Sally Hansen nail polish in Quick Sand, 2-in-1 concealer/foundation brush, and a cuticle trimmer.

Halloween Night.

Yes, believe it. I went trick-or-treating. I think this may be the last year I go. I've gone every year for as long as I can remember. I should have stopped years ago but, free candy! It was a fun night.

I did some party hopping but didn't take many pictures. Some are inappropriate while others are ehhh. Plus, my hair was falling out of the wig by party number one. Lol.

4 comments:

prais3god said...

OMG! You actually got the tat?! Did it hurt? I love the design by the way!

Rosiiiie said...

Yes I did. Thanks! And yeah it hurt. But its a very quick pain. When the needles on you it hurts but once its pulled away it doesn't. You still planning on getting one?

thedailyfixation said...

I love your tattoo! Where did you get it done?

Also where is this song from? What drama?

Rosiiiie said...

Thanks! I got it done at B Cool on White Bear... I heard the song awhile ago in one of SES' documentary-ish video. I'm not sure if it has been in a drama. I keep thinking "Autumn in my Heart" but it's not listed in the OST. Only in a fan made video.