Saturday, November 20, 2010

Santa, is that you?

The Man and I took Penny to Petsmart earlier and ran across this Christmas Holiday dog toy. At first I said, "This is cute! It's Santa." Then I noticed the slight awkwardness of its design. I showed the Boyfriend and he responded, "They weren't really thinking when they made this dog toy." I still think it is cute though. I really wanted to buy it just because, but we LOLed and put the toy away after I took a photo.



P.S. The roads are extremely slippery here. Black ice everywhere. No lie. I just got back from "ice skating" up and down the driveway. I was almost in crawling position trying to make my way back to the top. Our driveway is not even that steep. Fun to "skate" in but dangerous for driving. Be safe and drive carefully everyone!

No comments: