Monday, November 15, 2010

Steepery Tea Bar - Soft Opening.

In April 2010, I emailed Tea Garden Inc asking if they would be interested in opening any shops in the Oakdale area; soon enough they emailed me last month telling me that they will be opening one located in Woodbury! Jackpot! Great customer service; I have forgotten about the email I have sent them but I am glad that they returned my email and gave me their soft and grand opening dates. What really drove them to open a location in Woodbury is thanks to a Facebook page called "I want a Tea Garden in Woodbury, please.'

Their website says grand opening on the 20th, which I know the meaning of, but I was not sure what "soft opening" on the 15th meant. I originally planned on meeting my friend Mai Yang there but we weren't sure if it would be open so we rescheduled for the 20th. I decided to drive by anyway since it is near my area. I got tea!!! Soft opening basically means they are open but are only told to people by mouth from a friend to a friend. Therefore it is not posted onto their website.

The tea was just as good. The shop is smaller than the other ones I have been to but it was nice. It is located in the Seasons Market shopping area off of Radio Drive and Tamarack Road. P.S. - Tea Garden's located in the the suburbs are being called "Steepery Tea Bar" - Different name same delicious drinks plus a few extras. And of course, I got my all time fav; Iced Thai Tea with Tapioca Pearls.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh rosie!! I love BUBBLETEAS!! They are the best, when I come up, we must go get some okayy!!!! Miss you hon!

-CATHYC

Rosiiiie said...

Yes Cathy! We will definitely grab some tea when you're back in the cities. I miss you too! BTW, where is your blog?

CHOUA said...

Awesome! Where exactly is it located? Near Sushi Tango?

Rosiiiie said...

Yes. Its near that area. Just a little further down Radio Dr.... cross street is Tamarack Rd.

Anonymous said...

its kiddie corner from cvs on radio dr and tamarack rd

Rosiiiie said...

Anonymous, Who are you?