Monday, January 10, 2011

20 Stitches.

It was Tony's first year of college and I wanted to knit him a scarf for winter. I got pretty far but I used about 30 or 35 stitches and it was too wide. I un-knitted the whole thing and started over using 20 stitches. It was forgotten about after a few rows and tucked away in an empty glass bowl on top of my bookcase. I started this project 4 years ago. Long, I know. I pulled it out the other day expecting to have had a lot more done, but this was all I got. I plan on finishing it before the cold weather ends. Hopefully this time I stick to it.

5 comments:

christix said...

that's so cool that you knit! i want to learn but can't understand the basics to it. I can crochet though! i love doing it too!

Rosiiiie said...

Crochet sounds harder to do. You should teach me! I only know how to knit the basics. I can't do mittens or other shapes and forms yet. Lol.

christix said...

we should get together to knit and crochet! also the scrapbooking idea you and panhia planned!

CHOUA said...

I've been knitting too! Lol. Trying to finish the new scarf I'm knitting, and I'm kind of addicted to it. But yea I only know the basic too. Lets all get together! =)

Rosiiie. said...

@Christi & Choua: We really should. It would be fun. I haven't touched neither project for awhile. I've been busy. I still need to print out pictures for the scrapbook!