Monday, February 28, 2011

In a nutshell.

I got this from my friend, Panhia. She has a blog post titled, "What defines you – fashion, fun, elgegance". I decided to give it a shot. I had to pick and choose what I wanted to be in the photo. If I had to get down to the detail, it would look really cluttered. So here are all the basics in a nutshell; essential things that define my look.



My cellphone and i-pod. They help me keep in touch with the world and give me entertainment.
I write everything in my planner; birthdays, parties, plans, and thoughts.
My Canon Rebel XSi, Click, is what keeps me going when I feel inspired; I cannot draw to save my life.
I own many different color and sizes of scarves. I like fun or cute socks.
I like to dress up when needed and be comfortable when I can. Hoodies and cardigans are my favorite grab and go pieces.
Comfortable heels are a must have. I lost the right side to my most comfortable and favorite pumps. I think from a night out, slightly intoxicated. The nude/grey heels pictured above are the most comfortable ones I have at the moment.
Cute flats, ankle, and knee high boots are a must have in my wardrobe.
Basic or fancy waist skirts over a nice blouse or shirt are great when wanting to dress up without doing too much. Belts add a nice final touch to any outfit.
I own a few pairs of leggings and stockings. I wear jeans but they are not my favorite, shopping for them is especially frustrating.
When I feel the need to smell pretty I go to my Victoria's Secret fragrance.
And of course, all chic things like MAKE-UP, nail polish, magazines, and accessories pretty much sums up everything to define my look.

2 comments:

thedailyfixation said...

cute! you've been neglecting your blogging more than me!

Rosiiie. said...

Yeah, I've been busy with all sorts of things. I just got back from a week trip in Oklahoma. Thanks for reading! I look forward to more of your updates.