Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Forever 21, yes!

I came home from work and saw that my Forever 21 package came in. As I was literally taking a picture of the camera necklace, not 10 minutes after I got home, delivery guy rang the door bell. My OTHER package from YesStyle came in as well! Woot! Most awesome day ever. I was actually surprised my second package came in already. It was shipped internationally and I just ordered it last week. It usually takes about two. Anyway, who cares! I love the shoes and everything. After all this spending online and offline, Boyfriend and I have decided, no spending money in April. Only on gas, things that are necessary, and maybe food. Hha.

Forever 21:
The necklace came in silver also but I bought the bronze to go with the ring I bought a few months back from Threadsence. I absolutely love the two together.


I saw these shoes and had to get them. I usually wear a size bigger in shoes when I shop at F21 but these seem to have been made fit-true-to-size. I got a 7 instead of 6. They are a bit loose but nothing I can't deal with. The lace design is what sold me.


YesStyle:
I finally found a good pair of closed-toe nude pumps! I own a few neutral/nude heels but they are open-toed. I was really excited for this one. I like the stitch details. Fits like a charm. A little loose perfect for slipping in shoe cushion for extra comfort.

2 comments:

CHOUA said...

I love the necklace! Everything about it is awesome. Gold/bronze is my color!

christix said...

those shoes looks comfy! and is very cute!