Thursday, April 21, 2011

BOGO, FTW.

I went to Ulta after work and met up with my friend, Mai Bao. We did a little browsing and picked up a few things. Here are the items I purchased today. There were a few BOGO's so I grabbed what I liked and got a pretty good deal.


I have had this bag since last year. I am not a huge fan of make-up boxes for storage. I think they are a bit flimsy and a little harder to carry around. Maybe someday I will give-in. As of now, I have a nice cosmetic bag to store my beauty products. I've purchased a few in the past. They have progressively become larger throughout the years. Instead of tossing all my products into the bag I have now, I used the smaller ones to create "dividers".

* The bag.
* Inside without the brush bag. Tucked well.
* Inside with the brush bag.
-- I like to have my brushes out when doing my make-up so I place it loosely on-top. The other cosmetics are easier to dig around for.

2 comments:

thedailyfixation said...

Rosie, how do yo like the Maybellene foundation? My little sister says its too oily for her.

Rosie said...

The FITme foundation is alright. I don't wear it enough to point out its flaws but so far it's good. It's easy to blend and work with.