Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Secret Garden - Fashion Show.

Saturday April 16th, my friend Mai Bao and I attended the Secret Garden fashion show held by Secrets Fashion Agency. Some of the designs were really interesting. The bathroom was also really nice. We spent some time in there taking photos. Lol. The downfall of the night was, I didn't bring my DSLR because I assumed we were not allowed to. The last fashion show, in which I did not attend, I heard they were only allowed to bring compact cameras. - I'm bummed I didn't get to capture a few of my favorite pieces. We tried taking a few shots with Mai Bao's compact camera without the flash, but they came out blurry and the exposure was slow due to the low lighting. Oh well, here are a few photos of us from the event.


Posing in the vanity area of the bathroom.

2 comments:

thedailyfixation said...

How was this fashion show? It looks so fun and elegant, I want to go to another fashion show. Let me know when you go to another, I'd love to tag along!

Rosie said...

It was good. The building it was held in was amazing. Great for a photoshoot! I only went because my cousin was one of the people in charge, so I supported. Some of the designs were really interesting. I will definitely let you know the next time I go.