Sunday, May 22, 2011

Food, Sweets, & Drinks!

Friday felt like a really long day. After work I ran a few errands, picked up my BFF, Kao, and headed to Grand Ave. We initially wanted to check out Phresh to get pedicures and possibly a haircut but they were booked. We then decided to walk 2 blocks down and grabbed a bite to eat at Cafe Latte. After a quick lunch we went to pick up the cake Kao ordered for her husband.

Later on that night we went out for dinner at Oskaka Sushi & Hibachi for Kao's husbands surprise birthday dinner. The plan was for everyone to show up before they did. It turned out great. It was an interesting and fun night.

After a big dinner, my friend Mai Bao and I headed to a bar, The Library, in Dinkytown. I have been there once before and it was not all that great. The second time around was pretty much the same. The music was all over; slower beats, faster beats, r&b, hip-hop, country, 90's, rock, etc. I couldn't keep up.

Nonetheless, it turned out to be a pretty long Friday, but filled with friends and fun.


A few of their dessert options and what I had for lunch.


My dinner from Osaka. Gyoza for an appetizer and yummy sushi rolls. I always have to get a Spicy Tuna Roll. It is my all time favorite.


Birthday cake Kao ordered from a nice little place on Grand Ave. I forget the name of the shop but the cake was really good!

SATURDAY: I spent the night with a few lady friends for one their birthday. I had a really good time dancing the night away and having a few drinks.

No comments: