Tuesday, August 14, 2012

East Coast.

I took a ten-day vacation to the East Coast in July. The girls and I spent two nights in the lovely, "New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of." I wish we could have spent more time there. We spent seven days in Massachusetts. For that reason alone, everything to see and try out in NYC was jammed back to back. We did not have a lot of time to observe everything thoroughly. Nonetheless, the city was wonderful. Although I grew up a "city-chic", NYC was pretty overwhelming, maybe because we had to cram everything within two days. Round two next year?! I think, yes! :)

This summer was my second time in Boston Massachusetts. Lovely like how I remembered it to be. We also spent three nights in a small town named Hull, MA. The girls and I stayed with our aunt, uncle, and their kids. They were so welcoming! I cannot thank them enough for their hospitality. Hull was amazing! We laid on the sand and swam in the ocean for a majority of the time we were there. I got tan and I love it. I love that vacation glow! Aunt and uncle lives one block away from the private beach area, so it was less crowded and more comfortable. I miss the ocean.

On a lighter note, I will post miscellaneous pictures from my trip in another post. For the moment, here is a photo of some cute finds I purcahsed during the vacation.

No comments: